How to get more followers in Twitter

by - August 02, 2014

I am back with an interesting topic guys. Many people ask me how I can get more twitter followers.
I have seen many people mass following. But this may lead to twitter banning your account.

I will give you my personal trick to get more twitter followers. At first you won't get many followers.
But with a little effort you can get many cool followers.
  • Make a twitter account with an interesting name. Preferably a good niche like you tube tricks or so.
  • You have to make your twitter profile stand out. For backgrounds you can use many twitter background websites like thishttp://www.colourlovers.com/themeleon/twitter
  • You can use both pattern and image as background.
  • Do not forget to save your profile after that.
  • Now you just have to follow popular trends or people.  Do not mass follow though. 
 Did you enjoy the post. You can subscribe to my twitter profile below:

You May Also Like

0 comments

These are some tricks for you to maximize your online jobs income. If you have any suggestions welcome.